There are many apps in the app market like Paytm or FreeCharge with the help of which you can send money, pay bills, recharge etc. just by sitting at home. But have you have ever wondered that all this UPI app that you are using are all developed from the foreign countries. So as India is also taking everything online nowadays let it be payments, salary etc. there must be an UPI app, isn’t it? There are also lots of UPI (Unified Payment Interface) apps for android that is developed and used in India. The amazing part of these best UPI apps for android in India is that it has got lots of features in it more than the Paytm or FreeCharge.
Today you are going to know about the best UPI app for Android in India with the help of which you can easily transfer money, pay the bill or recharge instantly. So just by doing some simple clicks you can send or pay the bill from your home and also you will get lots of offer. As there are lots of UPI apps for android in India that you must have on your device, let’s have a brief look at the app.
Popular and Best UPI Apps for Android in India:
So here below I have mentioned all the best UPI apps for android phone available in India. All the apps that I have listed below are available in the Android app market and, is having some great features which would definitely help you in doing your maximum money works easily.
This is the best apps with the help of which you can do all your rechargers, pay bills or UPI payments. The app is having many exciting features, you can also use this app on online shopping and the most important part is that you will get huge discounts on paying with PhonePe in online shoppings. As offers are not available every time, so let’s have a look at the amazing features of the PhonePe app.
- When you are in need of money then you can easily send a request to your friends from your contacts.
- You can transact upto 1lakh everytime you do the transaction in a day which is more than enough.
- On paying bills also you can split among your friends and solve all the money matter at ones.
- You can shop on any common online shopping websites with this app.
- You can get instant cashback from any merchant.
- Almost all the banks from India do support in this app.
- The user interface is awesome, you can get handy with the app easily.
2. BHIM app:
In India BHIM is one of the best UPI apps for your Android device, the BHIM app stands from Bharat Interface for Money. You just need to register your bank account then you will be able to check your balance, receive or send money, pay any bills etc. The most important features of this app are that almost all banks are supportable in this app. Not only this, there are also lot more features for which this app has become one of the best UPI apps for android in India.
- You can use this app in many languages like English, Hindi, Tamil, Bengali and much more which increases more user experience.
- This is the safest way to transfer your money online, as the security of the app is very strong in compared to any other app.
- Almost all the banks of India are supported in this app.
- You can easily do daily transaction upto Rs. 20,000 and each transaction limit is upto Rs. 10,000 which is more than enough.
- The app is very handy is having very simple User Interface. Overall looking the app is very simple and easy to use, even a newbie would be able to use this amazing app.
So these are the features of the BHIM app which ahs made it one of the unique and the most popular UPI app in India. You can easily download the app from the links that I have given below, or you can also get it from the Play Store.
3. SBI Pay:
Here comes the SBI Pay, this app is powered and developed by State Bank of India. This app is made so that all the SBI users can transfer money, pay bills and do all the essential things from your home. So now you don’t need to go to banks get into line just to check your balance or send money to your close ones. As you can do everything in this app. But the only issue is that you can only use this app if you are having an account in SBI bank. So let’s have a look at the features.
- You can check your balance, your last transaction using this app on your android phone.
- Also, check your account statement in the app without updating your bank passbook.
- Transfer or receive money from any bank instantly in some few clicks.
- The interface of the app is very simple and handy.
So these are the features of the SBI Pay app, so if you are having an account in SBI bank then you can simply download the app from the link I have given below.
Also check out English Mp3 Download Sites.
This is another app which you can use to do all your UPI payments anytime when you are in need. Not only money transfers from the bank, you can also recharge your prepaid phones, your DTH services, electric bill and much more payments. And you can do all these things on the go, now let’s have a look at the features of the app.
- You can receive or send money at any time when you need from your bank account easily.
- The app also has a strong security, so there is no chance if your account details are hacked.
- Just like the PhonePe app, you can transact maximum upto 1 lakh in every transaction.
- You can easily pay all kind of bills using this Trupay. So now you don’t need to wait in a queue to pay your bills.
- Even split bills are possible with this app in some few clicks.
- So with this app, you are having everything at your fingertips. You can clear all your bills or transfer or receive money sitting at your home itself. So to enjoy this amazing software simply download the app from the link given below.
5. Canara bank UPI:
Just like the SBI Pay, this app is also developed especially for those who are having an account on Canara bank. This app is the best for all the Canara account users, but the app has got amazing features than the SBI pay. So let’s have a look at the features of the app.
- You can transfer fund directly from your account without transferring it to the app wallet.
- Collecting money is very easy with this app.
- You can view your transaction and also all the details related to the transaction.
- In only one app you can add multiple bank accounts. But you can only add Canara bank account in it.
- You can save your account details in the app to keep it safe.
So these are all the features of the Canara bank UPI app that has made it ranked in the fifth position in my list of the best UPI app for android in India.
These are all the best UPI app for android in India that you can use to receive or send money or pay any kind of bills from home. So by using these apps, you will not need to go out of your house and stand in a queue just to pay bills. But make sure that you are having a bank account to use this app on your device. Simply download the app and move forward with cashless India. If you are having some more amazing UPI India apps then you can comment down in the comment section.