TN IFHRMS Login 2021 Karuvoolam Payslips, Salary Slip Bills Apply
Advanced system for the government employees and pensioners: IFHRMS
IFHRMS (Integrated Finance and Human Resource Management) is going to be the first project in India aimed at the effective management of the state’s resources. It is implemented by the Tamil Nadu Government to envision real-time information on the income and expenditure of the State.
The need for this project prevailed as the existing web payroll system for the employees as well as pensioners was too time-consuming. It was taking 8 to 12 days to settle both the salary and pension payments every month. Such a delay in payments was not only causing chaos among the receivers but also taking much of the time for the department.
Well, with this project coming into vogue, those payment processes will complete in a single day. According to the government, IFHRMS will benefit over 9 lakh state government employees and over 8 lakh pensioners. Here is what you should know about this online portal.
Intending to make a user-friendly site that even a newbie can use without any inconvenience, IFHRMS carries all readily available options in one place.
Being a government employee, one can take the benefits of this project with the IFHRMS login. For this, one needs to register on the website karuvoolam.tn.gov.in and create a profile in it. Once created, one can log in whenever needed for the management of expenditure, budget, financial system, receipts, and planning, etc.
Besides, you can perform many other activities like pension plans and loans, etc. Here are the steps by following which you can make use of the benefits of the online portal.
Step 1: – Open any browser on your mobile or PC and go to the official site https://www.karuvoolam.tn.gov.in/web/tnta/oamlogin
Step 2: – You can see the login button on the left of the home page with the required details
Step 3: – Enter your IFHRMS user ID and password in the given space
Step 4: – Click on the blue “Sign in” button and that’s it
You can also find the forgot user ID and forgot password options below in case you have no access to them anymore. Both the process requires simple steps to be followed. In case you don’t have your login ID or password with you, the helpline number is also available on the website.
IFHRMS pensioner login
Apart from the resource management facilities for the employees, pensioner facilities have been focused on a lot in this project. This feature is present specifically for the government employees under Tamil Nadu Government. Here are the steps by following which you can log in as a pensioner on the online portal
- Enter the official website and look out for the login page
- From the readily available options on the home page, choose the pensioner option in the user type for logging in
- Enter your PPO number in the given space
- Provide your user ID followed by the password
- Click on the login button present below and you are good to go
IFHRMS payslip download
On logging in you can also get a detailed IFHRMS payslip from the portal which you can download by following the simple steps provided below
- Go to the IFHRMS login portal and login to the TNTA OAM page
- Click on the “open” option present besides the IFHRMS page
- Now select the “Finance” option present on the next page
- Open ebsprd.karuvoolam.tn.gov.in
- Once directed to the next page, find and click the payroll option followed by results
- Now, open the payroll results page in the login dashboard and select the period name
- Find the bill type option
- Select regular salary present in it
- Search pay bill group and go to Payslip option
- Click on the document link and download the IFHRMS bill payslip
The downloaded file will be in PDF format containing every required detail of all your salary payments done. Those details include
- Name of the employee
- Number of the employee
- Post name
- Office name
- GPF and CPS number
- Complete pay details including House rent allowance, Medical allowance, Net pay credited, Dearness allowance and Gross amount, etc.
Departments that are available for service through the IFHRMS portal
Most of the Tamil Nadu departments can avail the IFHRMS services after logging in to it. the departments that come under the finance department include
- Local fund Audit
- Treasuries and Accounts
- Small Savings
- Co-operative audit
- Government data center
- Chief Auditor of statutory boards
Intending to digitize all of the government services in India, IFHRMS is the first step towards faster and convenient salary and pension payments. The services, user interface, and options present in the portal seem quite promising for the beneficiaries who were facing difficulties till now.